A long weekend should never go in vain..
So this time I decided to visit Hyderabad for a 4-day-long weekend.
This was my 2nd time here, so all I did was shop till I drop.
With no much talks, lets head over to the must visit shopping places and believe me it’s the best list you will ever need when you want to shop in Hyderabad.
- MANGATRAI Jewellers: The first thing which comes to your mind, when you want to take home something precious for your mom/wife, it’s PEARLS. The best place to buy genuine pearls from Hyderabad is “MANGATRAI”. They are royal and most trustworthy brand. Some of the private MNC’s get corporate discounts here, which you can use at their store. The jewellery designs will leave you awestruck. For easy on the pocket options, you could buy from Shilparamam as well.
2. SHILPARAMAM – where art meets soul : Rightly so, this place is heaven for handicraft, art, beautiful artifacts, pretty sarees and handloom materials, footwear, pearls, antiques, home decor, pottery etc. It’s very huge and need at least 3 hours to take an entire round of it. Based on a village theme, it’s maintained extremely clean and the entry fee is Rs. 50 per person. It will remind you of LOKOTSAV in Goa, but this is better and huger.
3. CHENNAI MALL & R.S. MALL for Sarees : Which is the most elegant outfit in the whole wide world for women..? undoubtedly a Saree… The best and amazing collection could be found at CHENNAI MALL & R.S. MALL. They have beautiful KANCHIPURAM and PONCHAMPALLI (made in Telangana) sarees. They are spread across Hyderabad, but I had visited the Chandanagar outlet. Sarees were also being sold in Kilos here 😀
4. IKEA : Home essentials and Decor: All netizens must be aware about IKEA- the Swedish company which set up their 1st ever Indian store in Hyderabad. Believe me, I went crazy looking at the furniture, kitchen essentials, the decors, the entire set up of how a home could look etc. It will leave you awestruck and you can easily spend at least 4-5 hours here. They have a nice cafe too, where you could eat once you are hungry. The pricing of all the items is very affordable.
5. LAAD BAZAAR: Hyderabad aye aur choodi nahi kharidi? CAN’T happen. Head over to Laad bazar next to Charminar and shop for beautiful bangles for occasions, there’s plenty to choose from. You could even shop for clothes, beautiful handwork materials, dupattas, souvenirs, imitation pearl jewellery etc.
6. KARACHI BAKERY. Whoever has eaten their biscuits, will always be a fan. No one can ever just eat one and be satisfied. They have their outlets spread across the city and you will find them almost everywhere you go.
Thank you for READING till here,
For more travel stories and content, connect with me on Instagram: @Shradha Palni
Please share my blog with whoever is about to travel to Hyderabad or no! 😀 😛
I also write my blogs on Tripoto, which has million of readers and best travel content.
Click here to visit my travel blogs .