Well, it hasn’t been long since I last spammed you with my new blog post link. And here I am with another one! Kill me or love me, I will forever spam my friends and foes with new links!
Today its a little different kinda blog, easy and fun.
Become a child or play along with your child and go do this DIY yourself. I am sure you gonna love it.
Very few things which you are going to need:
- 1 Potato
- 1 Knife
- Water colors & brush
- Black pen
- Cut a potato in the shape of semi circle/apple.
- Dip it in water color and drain excess flowing color if any.
- Start stamping on a plain paper, I prefer white because it brings out the pop.
- Let it dry.
- once dried off, use a black pen to draw seeds or stalks
- Dry the paper again and use it to make anything you like.
Look through all images in sync and you will feel like doing it right away:
Here, I have turned these pretty fruit stamping’s into :
Frames which I can put up on Kitchen walls
Wrapped a gift for a friend
Covered a diary with pretty watermelons!!
Things you could also make:
Kitchen Towels, Kitchen Aprons, Tote Bags etc.
Thanks for Reading,
Until next blog, keep loving and sharing!!
(this blog is inspired from Pinterest)
I also write my blogs on Tripoto, which has million of readers and best travel content.
Click here to visit my travel blogs .